lunes, 29 de julio de 2013

@Ian_Eastwood | Ian Eastwood Choreography | @jtimberlake -"Strawberry Bubblegum" | Justin Timberlake

Untitled Document

@Ian_Eastwood | Ian Eastwood Choreography | @jtimberlake -"Strawberry Bubblegum" | Justin Timberlake


What's up guys...first of all, wanna apologize for the delay of this video, but decided it was for the better not to drop it on a holiday...and line it up with the day JT performs in Chicago, the city of my birth, & the city this very video was produced in.

Before I get to the meaning of this video I just want to say I'm so excited to be lucky enough to share this final product with you guys...I have worked so painfully hard on it getting to this point and I am so proud of what I have created not only with the video but for the first time in a long time of choreography pieces I am really proud of how much I feel like I'm just "DANCING" again in this video...now down to the serious business...lol.
---
This video to me is about a lot of things & nothing all at the same time, I know that may not make sense but I'll try to make sense of it. haha. To me this video (even though it was incredibly planned out) is my representation of the joy of spotanaeity and simple summer fun without a care in the world. I've really been trying to live by a phrase lately that my mother grew up telling me..."Joie de vivre" its a french phrase meaning: "the joy of life". It's really simple yet so effective and thats what I went for when I created this dance, envisioned this concept, and created the video to follow it all up. You all know I am definitely a sap for the books, and I create emotional piece after emotional piece...but sometimes...like this time... it doesn't have to be so deep and you can just ENJOY yourself. That's what I'm learning in my life lately and it has led me to become much happier...I'm young and have so much time for the things I want in my life to come to fruition and by realizing that now, instead of fabricating and force fitting happiness & and joy into my stress... they have been finding their own way to ME. It may seem like such a simple thing...happiness... but life makes it seem so complex & that is why it's so hard to achieve. My advice, and the purpose for this video...stop thinking so hard...step back and smell the roses once in awhile...if you are a good person and you do good things... every thing you want out of life will find its way to you.

If you enjoy choreographing-do it, if you like the way people dance-use them, if you enjoy someones company, presence, and all around energy-put them in your video...in a bathing suit, (haha), if you like your friends' work ethic and final products-use them to produce your vision, if you love your hometown- fly & film there, if you miss your hometown friends-invite them, if your proud of your city's beauty-show it off, if you love your family-let them be there for you.

Those are the reasons behind every decision I made behind this video & I hope it comes through loud and clear.

Thank you all for your continued support... I wake up so many mornings shocked at the life I've been able to build for myself... there are so many things that have got me to where I am today but one that I cannot forget is the love & support of every single viewer to date. I uploaded my first video to youtube over 7 years ago when I was still 12 years old...100 videos later here I am. Thank you. I love you all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario